Before we get started, I wanted to make sure you all knew about the Sun Scholars Summer Learning Program offer I am sharing. I will be giving FOUR lucky individuals my complete summer program for free! In return, they will be sharing with us each week, for 6 weeks, some highlights of the program.
Think you might be interested? Will you have children between 3 and 10 to entertain over the summer months? Stop by my post HERE to register for your chance to win!
And now for the fun...
I was blown away by the response last week. We had 170 links shared, and boy did I have a tough time narrowing it down to a handful of favorites! A couple of things I want to share....
1) Did you notice the new tab above? I will be adding all of the A++ Featured links from each week's For the Kids Friday Link Party there. Stop by and check out this awesome (growing) collection!
2) I have begun to select a link each day to share on my Sun Scholars Facebook page. If you haven't already stopped by and joined my Facebook page, you can find the button on the side margin. :) Just another way I can share some of the great ideas you are all sharing with us here!
Thanks to all who participated last week!! These were some of my favorites, which I am sure you will love too!
If you are featured below, don't forget to grab this button!
at Living and Learning
at Chadwicks' Picture Place
at Housing a Forest
at Imagination Soup
at Homespun With Love
at Wonder Woman Creations
And now onto the party!!!
1) I would LOVE for you to first be a follower of my blog. (And why wouldn't you want to be?!)
2) Grab my For the Kids Fridays Button and place it somewhere on your blog. Be sure to link back to me!
3) Link up as many KID-RELATED activities, games, recipes, parties, gifts, clothing you've created, crafts, traditions, lessons, and so on... that you would like to share. Please add a different link each week. They can be old or new... this is just a place to share ideas for our kids to enjoy. Bonus points to those that serve some educational purpose too! Link must be to the specific post, and not your general blog page. Please don't link to your store.
4) Share the love and comment on at least one other link. Everyone loves to get feedback.