This Peanut Butter Cookie recipe only require THREE ingredients.
And YES, they are SOOOOO Yummy!
These are also fabulous cookies to make with little hands helping. I bet anyone you share these with will be amazed to hear how simple they were to make.
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes about 20 cookies.
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- Optional: Chocolate Chips, Hershey Kisses, M&M's, Sprinkles, etc. to garnish
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Add all ingredients into a bowl, and mix until blended.
3) Roll into small, 1" balls, and place onto a cookie sheet. Use a thumb to gently make a print impression in the center of each cookie ball. They won't spread at all, so you don't need to leave much space between cookies.
4) Add a special garnish if you like to the center of each cookie. We used mini chocolate chips in ours shown above.
5) Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool, then enjoy!